Jeep transfer case parts and components are available for most Jeep vehicle that has ever been produced. We carry Jeep transfer case replacement parts and components for the following transfer cases: Dana 18, Dana 20, Dana 300, NV231, NP207, NP208, NP219, NP229, NP242, NP247, and NP249. These transfer cases are found in 1941-86 CJs, Wranglers, Wagoneers, Grand Wagoneers, Cherokees, Grand Cherokees, and Jeep Trucks.
There are several Jeep transfer cases that have been used in both civillian and military vehicles throughout Jeep's historical legacy. Here's a quick guide to help you find the right transfer case for your Jeep:
- 1941-71 Jeep models CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5, CJ6, GPW, MB, M38, M38A1, & M170 feature the Dana 18 Jeep transfer case.
- CJ5, CJ6, & CJ7 models produced between 1972-79 used the Dana 20 Jeep transfer case.
- CJ5, CJ7, & CJ8 models produced between 1980-86 used the Dana 300 Jeep transfer case.
- 1987 Wrangler YJ used the NP207 Jeep transfer case.
- Wrangler YJ and Wrangler TJ produced between 1988-04 used the NP231 Jeep transfer case.
- 2003-04 Wrangler TJ Rubicon uses a heavy-duty version of the NP241 with a 4:1 low range, which has coined the name the "Rock Trac" Jeep transfer case.