Gen-Right Crawler Rear Aluminum Gas Tank With Skid Plate 20 Gallon For 2007-10 Jeep Wrangler JK
This is the NEW GenRight Crawler(TM) 20 Gallon Gas Tank to fit a Jeep JK (2007-2010). It is specifically designed to be mounted in the rear area under the vehicle so you can REMOVE the factory tank (opening the door for a triangulated 4 link rear suspension).
This tank follows in a line of innovative and trail proven heavy duty gas tanks produced by GenRight.
The tank assembly mounts in a way that works with the factory gas filler and is designed to work with all your factory emissions equipment so you won't get any check engine light or have computer issues.
- Hangs no lower than the factory muffler did (does not hurt departure angle).
- 20 gallon fuel capacity.
- Creates room for triangulated 4 link suspension systems.
- Mounting location keeps center of gravity low.
- Re-uses the stock Jeep fuel pump module.
- 1/8" thick Aluminum alloy tank is TIG welded.
- Foam liner between tank & skid plate.
- 3/16" thick heavy duty steel skid plate.
- Stainless steel hold down strap.
- Drain plug.
- All tanks are 100% pressure tested.
- Patent Pending.
- Fully assembled fuel tank in a Heavy Duty skid plate.
- New factory Mopar roll over / vent valves.
- New tubing to adapt tank to new mounting location.
- New cargo area floor cover (BKT-8100)
- Because of shape and location changes, installation of this product requires changes to the exhaust.
- Requires removal of the rear floor tool storage area.
- To install this product it does not require a body lift.
- Will work with Currie "AntiRock" rear sway bars.
- Stock sway bar must be removed
* Image Disclaimer: While we make every effort to use actual product images where possible, product images provided on this website are for illustration only, and may not reflect the actual product.