Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Weber 300 CFM, 34/34 DGEV Carb. for 76-90 Jeep CJ, Trucks and Cherokee 258ci 6 Cyl
ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF THE DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR THE WEBER K551 2 BBL CARBS.... IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP TODAY!
- New and improved with twin 34mm bores delivering 300 CFM.
- Improved throttle response
- Delivers more horsepower and torque
- Complete kit with all necessary hardware for easier installation.
- Includes new throttle cable bracket.
- Time tested electric choke assures quick starts every time.
- The 34/34 DGEV conversions for the AMC/JEEP will deliver up to 18% more horsepower over the stock factory carburetor as well as up to a 10-20% increase in fuel economy. (Depending on your driving style)
- This kit is designed for racing and off road use only and must not be used on the highways in California.
- Not a "Direct" replacement for the computer controlled factory Carter carburetor, as all the emissions line may not hook up.
- All kits contain the necessary parts for installation - Carburetor, manifold or adapter, linkage and air filter.
- All kits require minor installation modifications and basic mechanical skills and hand tools.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Rich running Weber K551(K5534) carburetor . How do I lean the fuel mixture to remedy this problem?
The manufacturer states in the installation instructions that the fuel pressure at the carburetor inlet can not exceed (3.5 pounds). It is recommended that if you're fuel delivery system is producing pressures above this mount a fuel regulator should be installed before the inlet. Pressure should be set at or around (3pounds). It is also possible to swap out the main jet (size 65) with the secondary jet (size 47.5) to reduce the amount of fuel being delivered without affecting the overall performance of the carburetor. The carburetors are delivered from the manufacture preset to run rich. This is to reduce the likely hood of burning a piston due to a lean fuel mixture.