Transfer case parts and components are available for most Jeep vehicle that has ever been produced. We carry Jeep transfer case replacement parts and components for the following transfer cases: Dana 18, Dana 20, Dana 300, NV231, NP207, NP208, NP219, NP229, NP242, NP247, and NP249. These transfer cases are found in 1941-86 CJs, Wranglers, Wagoneers, Grand Wagoneers, Cherokees, Grand Cherokees, and Jeep Trucks.
There are several different transfer cases that have been used in both civillian and military vehicles throughout Jeep's historical legacy. Here's a quick guide to help you find the right transfer case for your Jeep:
- 1941-71 Jeep models CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5, CJ6, GPW, MB, M38, M38A1, & M170 feature the Dana 18 Jeep transfer case.
- CJ5, CJ6, & CJ7 models produced between 1972-79 used the Dana 20 Jeep transfer case.
- CJ5, CJ7, & CJ8 models produced between 1980-86 used the Dana 300 Jeep transfer case.
- 1987 Wrangler YJ used the NP207 Jeep transfer case.
- Wrangler YJ and Wrangler TJ produced between 1988-04 used the NP231 Jeep transfer case.
- 2003-04 Wrangler TJ Rubicon uses a heavy-duty version of the NP241 with a 4:1 low range, which has coined the name the "Rock Trac" Jeep transfer case.